Online Counseling and Therapy: Get Personally Matched
Haven’t found the right practitioner for you in the directory? You might try an automated match instead — or opt for a completely different service which offers quick feedback from your choice of counselor via secure chat.
Personal Matching Finds the Right Therapist or Psychologist for You
If you’ve tried without success to find the right counselor, therapist or psychologist for you on PsychTap.com, you might consider getting personally matched by a service offering thousands of licensed professionals. Having helped over half a million people during the last few years, the provider offers quick access to psychologists, marriage and family therapists, clinical social workers, and counselors.
The system is designed to make it efficient and straightforward to get started. Just answer a brief series of questions to help identify your preferences and narrow down a match for you. Then sit back while the system matches you with the best available professional. The matching process usually takes 24 hours or less and is intended to find someone well suited for you based on the preferences you specified, but if you decide you’d rather work with a different person, you can change at any time.
And if you decide it’s not for you, you can cancel at any time.
Quick Feedback via Secure Chat
Alternatively, for anything from quick feedback on a single question to a more complex or lengthy discussion, you might consider a different service, one which has been in operation for nearly two decades and which offers online counseling in areas including (but not limited to):
- Including online counseling for gambling addiction, internet addiction, smoking cessation, substance abuse, and even work addiction
- Coping with Crisis & Physical Conditions
- Specialist therapists work with aging, anxiety and stress, grief and loss, infertility, loneliness, mid-life crises, pain and illness, sleep disorders, and violence and abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Counselors available via live chat cover a wide range of parenting concerns, including ADD/ADHD, adoption, child development, special needs, adolescence, education, family therapy, and single parenting
- Personal Development
- With online consultations for anger management, assertiveness, career counseling, interpersonal communication, motivation and drive, and self-esteem and confidence
- Personality & Emotional Disorders
- Specialists work online with bipolar disorder, OCD, depression, personality disorders, and phobias
- Including online counselors experienced with abusive relationships, breaking up and divorce, coping with infidelity, gay and lesbian issues, marriage counseling, sex therapy, and dating
- Supervision for Professional Counselors